Sunday, April 14, 2013

It seems so easy...

It's funny...the title of this blog...Learning how to eat?!...why everyone knows how to eat...but as with so many other things in life...it really is not that simple.

I'm a big girl...a very big girl...In May of 2012 I weighed in at 322 pounds and 5 feet tall. I was literally a rectangle...At my drs visit on Friday April 6, 2013...I weighed in at 292 pounds...30 pounds in a year? It doesn't seem like much, but oh, let me tell you...it's a mountain of weight...oh, did I mention that I am in my 40's and in early menopause? This also makes for interesting things...

I had something of a screwed up childhood, but nothing that was any worse or as bad as some, I had a home and food and clothes...the things that I needed, which, is a lot more than a lot of people can say about their childhoods...Like many people...I ate my issues...

Here, I hope to be able to work through some of my issues and continue to get healthier and loose more weight...

If you are here for sunshine and roses...leave now. There will be some sunshine and roses, but there are going to be a lot of ugly things and sadness and anger and depression...unfortunately, that is all part of life...

TTFN...off to tend the dragons...

No comments:

Post a Comment