Monday, May 6, 2013

Loneliness

First off, I've hit my first goal...I have lost 10% of my body weight and have started on my 2nd 10%...I weighed in at the drs. today at 287.5 lbs...I WAS STOKED!!!

Stats...
     Beginning Weight.....322 lbs.
     Current Weight..........287.5 lbs.

Total Loss To Date..........34.5 lbs.

Next goal........................261.0 lbs.

Onward we go...

Now, on to loneliness...has anyone out there, assuming anyone is reading, noticed that as you change your diet and start learning to take care of yourself, that people tend to give you the cold shoulder?  I have been used to my female friends doing that...but...my partner is the one doing it...and my children.

You would think that they would be happy...but they don't seem to be...they seem angry...and that hurts.

I have a friend that does Food Addicts and she said I would probably enjoy the meetings...I may go.

TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment